- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will realize the purposes for which information is collected.
- We collect and use personal information solely with the objective of achieving these specific purposes by us and for other compatible purposes, if you get the person’s consent or as required by law.
- We only retain personal data for the time necessary to achieve these objectives.
- We collect personal information by means of good faith and, if necessary, to respond with the knowledge or consent of the person concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it should use, and if necessary for those purposes, the accuracy, completeness and current.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security against loss or theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Information is easily accessible to customers about our policies and practices for managing personal information.
We are committed to our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.